2013 – 2014 Programme
For the past 2 years, on Tuesday evenings we have gone through an in-depth programme of meditation practice and study and we have explored in a fresh way how this traditional practice relates to all of life from the understanding that we live in an evolving universe. The evening format typically includes a short presentation, a period of meditation followed by a lively group discussion. The discussion itself reveals this new approach to collective enquiry and meaning-making. Now we will be having a break for winter to research and develop the next phase of our educational programme. We hope you have enjoyed the journey and we look forward to connecting early next year. Meanwhile you can listen to a few sessions below to get a taste of the evenings.
Enjoy this 8 minute clip!
Listen to this 3.5 minute clip of a recent session, where a lively exploration of the topic of creativity took place.
You can listen to this fabulous 4-minute clip to get a better idea about evolutionary dialogue.
What to expect:
Format for the evenings: introduction, period of meditation, discussion
Session: 7:30 – 9:00pm:
- Learn how to practice meditation, the art & science of stillness, in order to access an unshakeable confidence in life.
- Understand the profound difference between meditation for Enlightenment versus meditation to gain freedom from stress.
- Learn why, in a world characterised by exponential change, a philosophical appreciation of the process of evolution is as important as spiritual experience.
- Meet like-minded people who are interested in discovering and sharing the positivity of life and who want to participate in a cultural renaissance founded in meaning and purpose.
Past Topics from this Programme:
- The How & Why of Meditation: Stillness, Being at Ease, Paying Attention
- What Is Love?
- Three Keys to a Meaningful Life: Trust, Commitment, Awareness
- Romantic & Sexual Relationships
- Women’s Development
- Three Keys to Spiritual Development: Self-Confidence, Interest, Creativity
- The Art and Science of Meditation: Contemplating Zero, You are not your Thoughts or your Feelings, Getting Clear about Meditation
- Evolution Explained: Activating the Creative Impulse, How to have an Evolutionary Dialogue, the Art and Practice of Enlightened Communication
- Sex, Love, Romance and Deeper Meaning